Franco Ariel Ramirez Villa
mobile number +52 1 3327013677
Git hub profile: Franco1010
Universidad de Guadalajara, CUCEI
Expected graduation date: July 2020
Centro de Bachillerato Tecnológico Industrial y de Servicio 226
Electronic Technician July 2016
Facebook, Inc. - Summer 2019 - Software Engineer Intern
- Worked on PHP / Hack backend with React front end, implemented the messenger.com/desktop landing page, with logging and telemetry, dashboards and Presto queries.
- Added touch-bar integration for the Messenger Desktop application for MacOS.
EXPERIENCE - VOLUNTEERING
UdeG - August 2018 / Present - Algorithms Club
- Co-Founder and collaborator of Algorithms Club of the University.
- Imparted trainings for ICPC beginners in a collaboration of students and teachers, with the only purpose of rise the competitive level of the students that already have a team or want to start in competitive programming.
OMI and OMM committees - August 2014 Coach at Mexican Olympiad in Informatics (OMI) Coach at Mexican Olympiad of Mathematics (OMM)
- Volunteer in both communities. I gave lectures to high school students about Algebra, Geometry, Number theory, Combinatory, Dynamic Programming algorithms as part of their training for Nationals.
AWARDS AND LEADERSHIP
- Finalist ACM-ICPC Mexico and Central America - 2019
- Finalist ACM-ICPC Mexico and Central America November - 2018
- 1st place in Programming Contest ITCG - February 2018 - Instituto Tecnologico de Ciudad Guzman
- 2nd place in 13th Programming Contest ANIEI - October 2018 - Universidad de Guadalajara
- 3rd place in X “Donald Knuth” Programming Contest - June 2018 - Instituto Politecnico Nacional
- 3rd place in Hackaton Code GDL ( Data Analysis ) - March 2018 - Instituto Tecnologico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey
- 1st place in state phase of Mexican Mathematics Olympiad - 2015
- 2nd place in state phase of Mexican Mathematics Olympiad - 2014
MAJOR SCHOOL PROJECTS
Image Analysis - February 2018 / June 2018 - Project in C# in Algorithm Seminar
- Detect circles in an image and create a graph checking collision with structures between nodes.
- Search minimum paths with a certain number of nodes and create the minimum spanning trees.
- Create a game above the graph with prey and predators particles that move and interact taking decisions and moving to the target.
Online Judge - August 2018 / Present - Team project in web class
- An Online Judge system, where users could use this as a platform for preparing themselves for competitive programming.
- Moscow Workshop - Singapore Camp 2019 Competitive Programming.
- UCI ICPC Caribbean Training Camp 2018 Competitive Programming.
- 1st CIMAT Training Camp – Algorithms School 2018
- 1st UdeG Training Camp 2018 Competitive Programming.
- 2nd UdeG Training Camp 2018 Competitive Programming.
- 8TH international Supercomputing Conference in Mexico, Guadalajara, March 2017.
- 67TH International Astronautical Congress, Guadalajara, Mexico, September 2016.
- Spanish (Native language)
- English (Advanced)